Saturday, May 24, 2008

Norman: You are under no obligation to tell anything to Israeli interrogators and torturers, and your ban would not change by asserting your support for the "two-state solution". Do you know how many Palestinian supporters of the two-state (it should be called a state and 1/5th of a state, not two-states) have been killed by Israeli occupation troops? "I did my best to provide absolutely candid and comprehensive answers to all the questions put to me. I am confident that I have nothing to hide. Apart from my political views, and the supporting scholarship, there isn't much more to say for myself: alas, no suicide missions or secret rendezvous with terrorist organizations. I've always supported a two-state solution based on the 1967 borders. I'm not an enemy of Israel."" (thanks Nader)